February 12, 2006

Jeremy's 7x7's

Alrighty, here they are!


7 Things I want to do before I die:


1. Be a father and a husband

2. Go hunting and get something

3. Live out in the country and own land

4. Play tennis well

5. Have a home library

6. Be a fireman

7. Own my own horse


7 Things I Can't Do Well:


1. Play volleyball

2. Shoot clay pigeons

3. Build things out of wood

4. Keeping calm before we go on trips

5. Play tennis

6. Eat kale

7. Play basketball


7 Things I Say Often:


1. No

2. No, it's in! (In response to "Thats out!" in various games)

3. Yes

4. O.K

5. Come on

6. Cool

7.Wait


Movies I Am Fond Of:


1. The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe

2. Chariots of Fire

3. Horatio Hornblower Series

4. Flywheel

5. Saints and Soldiers

6. D Day

7. Pride and Prejudice 1995

7 Things I Want in a Future Wife:


1. For her to love God with all her heart, mind and soul

2. Likes to live in the country

3. Likes to play sports

4. Likes to travel

5. Someone who likes to visit and discuss

6. Wants to homeschool

7. Someone who likes horses


7 Books I Like:


1. White Fang

2. The Mutiny on Board HMS Bounty

3.Moby Dick

4. Ivanhoe

5. Benjamin Franklin

6.A Friend of Squanto

7. Summer of the Monkeys

People I Tag:

1.Sam Deladurantey

2.Mom Parish

3. Mr. Klaty

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just knew you could do it! I now know more about you than before. :) Great list...I am pleased to see that you enjoy P&P.

Please give my greetings to your family. Have a blessed Sunday evening.