August 24, 2006

More photos . . .

From our week with Daniel and Kendra! Very special times . . .

Jaelynn loves her daddy! The moment he steps in the door and gives her a smile, she is all grins and giggles, wiggling to get to him. Daddies and their daughters enjoy a special bond that is different than any other relationship on earth. This special and delicate bond of love begins right at the moment of her birth!

Quilting on Mrs. Wold's wonderful machine! Thanks to Kendra and her Mom, I was able to complete 99% of my quilt. Thank-you both for the time and effort you took in teaching me so much. I can't wait for my next project!


Jaelynn enjoyed a free Gymboree trial class that Kendra and I attended together. She loved the other babies and colorful climbing toys.




Kendra had the splendid idea of fixing a yummy apple crisp for dessert! What do you think Dan? :-)


Can't you just hear the giggles? Daddy is so funny!


Kisses from Mommy







Grampa and his little girl.




0 comments: