August 24, 2006

Jaelynn Grace~ We Love You!

I enjoyed an extra-special week with Daniel and Kendra after the family reunion. It was a treat be able to kiss my little neice as much as I wanted to, chatter all day with Kendra, and hug my brother when he came home from work! I thank God for His blessing me with my family. I don't know what I would do without them!

Below are a few pictures of Jaelynn I took while I was there. She is crawling up a storm, and wanting to see, know, and learn about everything! I love the wonder that lights up her eyes as she discovers her world. Jaelynn is so kissable and huggable and snuggable that when she is at Grama and Grampa's house, you must exert yourself if you want a turn holding her! She will even give kisses back! Complete with the "Ummmm" sound that goes along with them. What is a joy!











1 comments:

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Sally,
Aren't neices the sweetest? Need I ask how you all are, it looks like you have been having a grand summer though it is almost over=:( Write me when you get a chance and let me know how you all are doing, alright?
Carol