September 29, 2006

Richmond, VA

We've finally arrived in Richmond, VA for our eagerly waited for family vacation! As we swooped over the expanse of green in our airline jet, I was filled with anticipation to see the state of my birth. This week will be full of activity for the Parish Family, and I'll try to keep up on the blog. At the moment, Max, Simon and I are sacked out in the motel waiting for Dan and Kendra's plane to arrive while the rest are out food shopping. A perfect time to spend uploading pictures. :-) However, until pictures begin to be taken here, I thought I'd update with a few more of last week with all the family together!


On the plane today, I took the opportunity to work on C.S. Lewis's Space Trilogy series which Max highly recomended I read. While they wouldn't be my normal choice for reading material, they have challenged and interested me. Anyone out there have any thoughts on this intriguing series?



Big bro Dan with little bro Jacob . . .

Daddy Dan with Princess Jaelynn. :-)

The boys
Washing the car
We curled Jayni's hair almost every night. It turned out adorable.


Daddy, Husband and Grandpa. Three in one. :-)

0 comments: