September 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Max!


Celebrating Max's 21'st birthday was a blast with ALL our family!


What a joy it has been to be Max's younger sister. I am still in disbelief and awe that 21 years have arrived and gone. The bounce in Max's step, his smile, and his deep faith in the Lord have encouraged me in many, many ways. I feel like I can talk to him about anything! There have been many instances that I have just needed someone to hold me and hug me, and he knows right when and how to do it. That says a lot for a big brother! I can never leave a visit with Max with a frown, or a heavy heart . . . because he won't allow it! :-)


Our family has been truly blessed. May God bless you as you seek to follow the vision that He has given you. We love you!!!!

5 comments:

Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

Happy Birthday, Max! May the Lord continue to bless you as you follow His leading in your life.

Happy 21st!

-The DeL Family

Hubers said...

Happy Birthday! May God's blessings richly flow upon your life as you seek His will above all else!

The Hubers

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dels, thank you Hubers, and most of all, thank you Sally. You're very kind.

The Parish Clan said...

Max:
I admire your hard working ways, quick wit, and happy willingness. You are a good example to your younger siblings.

I admire you as a man and have great hope for your future.

Most of all, I rejoice at your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Dad

Wade said...

Max - How quickly time passes. It does not seem that long ago when I was your age, spending time with you in Virginia. I love you and your family, and am blessed to be a part of your lives.