October 03, 2010

A special date


October 2, 2010

Happy 28th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

"Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the floods drown it. If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly despised." -Song of Solomon 8:7

Praise God for a love that is unquenchable through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ!

We love you Mom and Dad! Thank-you for your commitment and faithfulness to each other and to the Lord. Your passion for each other gives us vision for our own marriages. May it grow with each year ahead!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sherlene said...

Happy Anniversary! It's so wonderful to see committed couples still so very happy!

The McCracken family said...

Happy Anniversary, Scott and Sandy! What a sweet photo of the two of you. May God keep deepening and enriching your relationship and pouring His grace into your lives.
With love,
The McCs

fatquiver said...

It took me 5 months to find this post, as I am rarely on my blog any more. So glad I did, though. Anniversaries are so precious. We will celebrate 25 this year, in May. I want to shout from the rooftops that I am the most blessed woman on earth.
Happiest anniversary to you, my friend. Five months later, and all year round.
Lori Esau

Bob Brawley said...

Hello,

I am attempting to gain knowledge of my family history. We are the Brawley's.

Can you assist?

Bob Brawley

bob brawley said...

Bob Brawley (again)

Please contact me at bobandlula@hotmail.com


Bob Brawley

Service Laptop said...

Without love there is no life on the Earth.