August 20, 2009

Little Girls

August 20, 2009



"Who would ever think that so much can go on in the soul of a young girl?" ~Anne Frank



"Pink bows and pretty things,
Fancy dresses and golden rings,
Little girl wishes and princess dreams,
She dances on stars and moonlight beams." ~Veronica Curtis


"Little girls are . . . a sweet new blossom of humanity, fresh fallen from God's own home, to flower on earth." ~ William Massey


Surprise
Beverly McLoughland

The biggest Surprise
On the library shelf

is when you suddenly

Find yourself
Inside a book-

(the HIDDEN you)
You wonder how

The author knew.

3 comments:

Clint and Hannah said...

Oh Sally!!! I love it! You captured such a calm stillness and mystery with your shots. I am deeply admiring your photography from over here. I love the antique/vintage feel. My abundant compliments to the lovely model. :-)
Keep 'em coming!
Hannah

Melanie said...

What beautiful pictures! You did a great job! Those two girls are adorable. I hope all is well with your family. I miss you!

Kaylee said...

Oh Sally! You are such a talented artist!! These photos are just fantastic! Words can't adequately express how beautiful your work is. What a blessing that God made us in his image, and in doing so passed on his creativity.
I love you, Sal. I can't wait to get together to talk and show you guys pictures of our trip to OK.

Kaylee