December 18, 2008

Working Hard

It was a pleasantly warm afternoon, perfect for sitting outside on the swing to study. I was taking advantage of these delights while accomplishing my reading assignments from Sharper Quill when I happened to glance across the pasture. Surprisingly, I noticed two figures working busily away instead of the usual one. Simon has faithfully transformed our fencing situation here, and that day, Jacob was out with him. Just like a big boy, Jacob was wearing his big brother's hat and handling his tools. I could tell he felt like a giant inside. Great work guys!




2 comments:

The McCracken family said...

How sweet! I remember seeing those photos while I was out there. Thanks again for opening your home to Connor and me. We had a wonderful time!

Kaylee

Anonymous said...

I am so blessed to be part of this family! Great pictures, Jacob is such a big boy!

Kendra