January 28, 2008

Just a quick apology for the enormous delay on a post about the biggest event of our year. Max's wedding! Honestly, it was such an emotional, 'walking in a dream' type day for me I barely know where to begin a post. With that said, I promise a post. Soon. :-)

In the meantime, McCracken's have done a superb job recording this amazing day on their blog. Another friend and groomsman, Aaron Telian, put emotions into words (something I need to learn!) with a beautiful tribute on his blog, Sojourners Song. Check them out, and I'll add to the wedding blog roll soon!

2 comments:

The McCracken family said...

No need to apologize, Sally! There are tons of other things to do out on the forty acres besides getting all your photos ready and posting them. Tho that can be quite a fun process, "fun" isn't always what you can get around to! So, if the time presents itself, we'll enjoy seeing and reading what you post - more photos, more thoughts: we love it! But no time? No worries.
Love you,
Lori for the McCs

The Parish Clan said...

Oh thank-you! :-) You are so sweet! I have felt so bad that this extremely important event has not made it up here yet . . . makes it look like it wasn't so important! Quite the opposite is true. :-) Thanks SO much for your post. You described the beauty of the day much better than I could! :-)
Much love,
Sally