December 10, 2005

Sing to the Lord!

Monday night, the day before we left Floresville, I rode along with Nathan, Nikkae, Katherine, and Brandon, to their choir practice which was held in a tiny Anglican church. They were rehearsing for a preformance, and I was the privilaged audience, the only audience in fact, for most of the evening. Even a small church feels large when one is alone in the pews! :-)
Their voices blended together beautifully, and I throughly enjoyed every minute of it! Afterwards, we all hopped back into the car to finish the evening at an old historic resturant that was go out of business soon. By the time we were ready to leave, I strongly agreed with their wise decision in discontinuing the resturant. :-) I won't go into any details, but will just say this . . . their service gave us some humor on the ride home! :-)

 Posted by Picasa

0 comments: